Animated Learning Lab
Animated Learning Lab (ALL) is the collective term for the educational development area under the Department of Research & Development at The Animation Workshop – Center for Animation and Visualization and Digital Storytelling / VIA University College.
With Animated Learning Lab, we would like to:
- Develop aesthetic- and production-oriented teaching courses.
- Strengthen children’s and young people’s creative and artistic opportunities getting impressions and for expressing themselves.
- Publish inspirational and educational materials.
- Promote film and media literacy at home and abroad.
- Developing projects in collaboration with institutions, schools and visual professionals and others.
- Investigating, researching and disseminating knowledge within the field.
- Tailoring workshop courses to your school, educational institution, cultural event, etc.
- Offering workshops and educational courses.
In Animated Learning Lab, we have a long tradition of working in different projects.
In this way, we continuously develop our methods together with both new and well-known partners. If you have an idea for a collaborative project, do not hesitate to contact us.
Take a look at the various ongoing projects.